Monday, August 31, 2009

"Anemone Spray Bouquet" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass



Years ago, when I had a home based pressed and dried flower business, my very favorite flowers to press were anemones. They had to be extremely fresh, so I often grew my own. My two daughters and I would putz around the garden, deciding what flowers to plant where, what colors were more interesting to use, and so on. The girls enjoyed it at the time and these days still bring back sweet memories.

Anemones come in varying colors -- red, blue, deep purple, lighter violet -- and they are versatile flowers. I centered them into this particular glass painting with larkspur and delphinium surround them. I hope you enjoy this painting as much as the memories it conjures up for me.

"Anemone Spray Bouquet, silver framed painting on glass 11"x14", $450 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click button below, or write KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information




VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: I was recently accepted by Dobbin Gallery, 175 Church Street, Charleston, South Carolina, for representation in their art gallery with paintings on glass, pastels, oils and table jewelry. Please visit their gallery when in town! It's a lovely place.

AND EVEN MORE NEWS!!! I was just accepted by Wild Hands Art Gallery on Pearl Street in Jackson, Wyoming, with my paintings on glass! Yaay!

AND STILL MORE....I am proud to announce that Common Ground Western Art in Red Lodge, Montana, is now representing me, also.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Make sure you take a moment and visit my newest blogspot: http://KarlaNolanTableJewelry.blogspot.com/ This site has miniature sculptures consisting of seashells, semi-precious stones, pearls, and Swarovski crystals. Very fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Great bling, schmaltz, sparkle for your tables!!!


CLICK HERE to sign up for my e-mail newsletter!!!!! AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! Sign up for daily feeds via my websites and blogs. Thank you so much -- Karla


www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
http://www.KarlaNolan.com/
http://KarlaNolanTableJewelry.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan



GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails