Thursday, November 19, 2009

"Mountain Sunset Glow" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass




ALERT: You are about to view art of a different nature. These are paintings on glass -- that is, painted directly onto glass with specially formulated glass paints. They are always framed for the protection of the glass. The paints often are transparent and sometimes opaque, giving a stained glass appearance under good light. They, like all fine art, should not be hung in direct sunlight. The photographs do not do them justice -- my colors are very vibrant. Close ups are available, just e-mail me for information (see below). In most instances, click on the actual image for an even larger image to view -- you'll see lots of different items such as marbelization, transparent or opaque parts of the work -- try it and see! Commissions are accepted.

Another sunset painting. Well, the skies are always different each evening and sometimes Mama Nature doesn't even provide me a decent sunset from which to work. So I often just make them up -- the seed has been planted, as I have made a point of studying the sundowns for years now. It appears to me that darkness sort of slides into the equation quickly -- at least it has here. My love for the skies has been a long-time love and I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I do painting them!

"Mountain Sunset Glow" 11"x14" framed painting on glass, $425 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click button below or write me for more information at KarlaNolan@gmail.com







NEWS: I was accepted by Dobbin Gallery, 175 Church Street, Charleston, South Carolina, for representation in their art gallery with paintings on glass, pastels, oils and table jewelry. Please visit their gallery when in town! It's a lovely place.

...And...I am also a Wild Hands Art Gallery artist, on Pearl Street in Jackson, Wyoming, with my paintings on glass!
...More....I am proud to announce that Common Ground Western Art in Red Lodge, Montana, is now representing me, also.


I posted two new items: Table Jewelry (10/29,11/6, and 11/10/09) and Judaica (10/29/09):

Don't forget to visit: http://KarlaNolanTableJewelry.blogspot.com/ --
for sculptural jewelry to decorate your furniture and
http://KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/ for Jewish art and Judaica. Special treats for those special people and times!

CLICK HERE to sign up for my e-mail newsletter!!!!! AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS BLOGSPOT TO YOUR FRIENDS....the more the merrier....

http://www.KarlaNolan.com/
http://KarlaNolanTableJewelry.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.artforconservation.org/artists/karlanolan
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails