Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sail Away, palette knife oil painting

A different season here -- summer. I long for summer until it gets here. Then it's too hot. Complain, complain, complain! Oh well.

A few years back I visited a college friend in Rhode Island and saw something like "Sail Away" out on the horizon. I'm intrigued by the ocean and by boats. I get very seasick, so just daydreaming about it will have to do. The blues and greens of the water, the full sail of the boat -- I wish I were out there on the boat, having fun!


"Sail Away", 18"x36" gallery wrapped canvas, palette knife oil painting, $880 includes s&h in U.S. and Canada -- no frame needed unless you decide you want one with gallery wrap -- Paypal, e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information or with questions






www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
http://fineartamerica.com/artwork/tag/Karla+Nolan
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails