Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Poppy Blues by Karla Nolan...art sale ends soon!



More of the Himalayan blue poppies, on glass! What a fun concept, being able to grow a blue poppy. Unfortunately, this won't happen in Colorado, at least where I live, it's way too cold! This sweet bunch of poppies can be yours, framed already, if you order today! It measures 5"x7" edge to edge glass. And a close up can be seen on this website!

As mentioned above, my art sale continues....As you must know, art sales, as well as all sales, appear to be on the decline at this time... Therefore, I'm announcing on my blogs that all of the artworks shown on my website are discounted 25% through December 15th, 2008. My glass paintings are sold framed as noted and pastels, along with palette knife oil paintings, are sold unframed, but are all original paintings. Shipping prices will need to be determined per order, however, as each piece of art weighs a different amount.

Thanks for your interest. Paypal is encouraged for payment, as it's easy to do and quick. Please contact me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for further information.


www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails