Friday, September 4, 2009

"Wild Red Flowers" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass




"Wild Red Flowers" -- some of my favorite wildflowers to paint and see -- poppies, Indian paintbrush, and Indian blanket (gallardia). They don't necessarily occur in the same field or geographical location, but are very lively and fun to see, especially in numbers. There are shimmering areas and opaque spots in the particular piece and it is especially appealing in good light. This painting seemed to take forever but I was determined to use a red frame for it to show off the colors of the flowers. Did I succeed? Only you can decide that one!

"Wild Red Flowers", 12"x12" red framed painting on glass, $550 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information





News!
I was recently accepted by Dobbin Gallery, 175 Church Street, Charleston, South Carolina, for representation in their art gallery with paintings on glass, pastels, oils and table jewelry. Please visit their gallery when in town! It's a lovely place.

...And...I was just accepted by Wild Hands Art Gallery on Pearl Street in Jackson, Wyoming, with my paintings on glass! Yaay!
...More....I am proud to announce that Common Ground Western Art in Red Lodge, Montana, is now representing me, also.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Make sure you take a moment and visit my newest blogspots: http://KarlaNolanTableJewelry.blogspot.com/ This site has miniature sculptures consisting of seashells, semi-precious stones, pearls, and Swarovski crystals. Very fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Great bling, schmaltz, sparkle for your tables!!! For Judaica/Jewish art check out: www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/


CLICK HERE to sign up for my e-mail newsletter!!!!! AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! Sign up for daily feeds via my websites and blogs. Thank you so much -- Karla


www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
http://www.KarlaNolan.com/
http://KarlaNolanTableJewelry.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan



GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

1 comment:

Jenna Morrison said...

Very pretty artwork! I am amazed! I also added your blog link to my blog- Jenna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails