Saturday, April 19, 2014

"Spring in Colorado, Shooting Stars", palette knife oil painting

 
 
Finally!  It has been forever since I have blogged, due to neck and arm problems, along with failing computer issues.  So, back to it, already!  These are my sweet shooting stars that will bloom shortly in our back yard.  I first saw these magnificent wildflowers hiking in the foothills and mountains many years ago and at that time I had no idea that you could purchase them at a nursery or garden store.  Well, I'm glad I discovered this, as they will cheer up any day here in northern Colorado.  Happy Spring! 
 
"Spring in Colorado, Shooting Stars", 10"x8" unframed palette knife oil painting on gesso board, $160 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information




Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails