Thursday, October 9, 2014

"Gold in Those Red Hills", original watercolor painting





A little more experimentation on the old watercolor paper!  I really enjoyed painting this one -- "gold in them thar hills" sounds a bit tacky but -- it just reminded me so much of the southwestern part of the U.S., part Colorado, Utah, Arizona and so on.  You just never know what lies in the red rocks, hills, cliffs, with the turquoise skies overhead.  To me these are the quintessential Western colors of our terrain out here.  Happy, happy! 

"Gold in Those Red Hills", original watercolor painting, 5"x8.5", $65 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

 

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails