Thursday, February 12, 2015

"I Want to Live Here!" by Karla Nolan, unframed palette knife oil painting




Colorado is my favorite state in this country.  Not only was I born here but I plan to die here.  Fort Collins, here in the northern part of the state, is my "little slice of paradise".  Life here is good.  We have the plains, the high prairie, the mountains, the rugged and rocky terrain of the western part of the state, also.  I feel very fortunate.  The paintings says it all.

"I Want to Live Here!", 4"x6" unframed palette knife oil painting on canvas, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

 

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails