Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Himalayan Blues, painting on glass



We live in a part of Colorado that gets very, very cold in the winter. Sometimes the temperature drops to twenty degrees below zero, Fahrenheit. Why do I mention this? Here's why: I cannot grow this poppy, the Himalayan blue poppy. I find this to be completely frustrating, loving poppies as I do. I can grow red, orange, yellow, and salmon colored poppies, but not the blue.

So what are my options? Painting them on glass, of course!
I hope you enjoy viewing them.

"The Himalayan Blues", painting on glass, 8"x10" edge to edge glass, sold framed as shown at Wild Hands Art Gallery, Jackson, Wyoming (wildhands.com)

www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails