Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sky Aglow, painting on glass



Do you like stained glass? I do and always have. During our last visit to New York City, we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I wanted to dash off to the Tiffany Collection but it was closed. Unbelievable! Such bad timing on our part!

Still, I have been there before and can truly appreciate his genius with stained glass.
This painting has a stained glass quality to it, more so than some of my other paintings on glass. As you can imagine, color is of high importance to me, so I'll give you that this particular sunset is a bit hotter than some real sunsets, but it was fun making Nature shine!

"Sky Aglow", glass painting, 12"x12" edge to edge glass, $450 + shipping charges to be determined


www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails