Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Red Orchid Arrangement" by Karla Nolan, oil painting on canvas


Having said in the recent past that I am concentrating mainly on glass paintings, I find that I may need to retract that statement. It figures. I am always up to something new or, in this case, am revisiting something. I have decided, that since glass painting has improved my drawing skills and some of my brush skills, I will occasionally paint in oils again. This painting was started some time ago, solely using palette knives. Recently I attacked it with some brushes and am satisfied with it, finally! Man, an artist sure can be hard on her/himself! I know that I am!

"Red Orchid Arrangement", 20"x24" oil on canvas, gallery wrapped, painted sides, no need to frame; $720 plus s&h to be determined; Paypal preferred, invoice can be sent; write KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


You can now find me on Twitter! Click here to "follow"! It's really fun!
AND CLICK HERE to sign up for my e-mail newsletter! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS BLOGSPOT TO YOUR FRIENDS.... the more the merrier....

REPRESENTATION:

Meko's Gallery, 222 Linden Street, Fort Collins, Colorado
EsScentuals, 142 South College Avenue, Fort Collins, Colorado
Grand Lake Art Gallery, Grand Lake, Colorado
Dobbin Gallery, 175 Church Street, Charleston, South Carolina

I posted items in Karla Nolan Table Jewelry and Karla Nolan Judaica recently. You might enjoy checking those blogspots. Special treats for special people and times -- Judaica art and miniature encrusted with shells, crystals, and semi-precious stones sculptures.

LIVE LINKS:

http://www.KarlaNolan.com/
http://KarlaNolanTableJewelry.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/karlanolan
www.artforconservation.org/artists/karlanolan
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails