Friday, January 11, 2013

"More Papaveri", framed painting on glass

Complete in a simple wire black frame, all you have to do is nail a hole in your wall and you have a bouquet of red poppies, also known as "papaveri" (Italian) or "coquelicot" (French).  It is a gray day here in Colorado, the snow has flurried and stuck (!) and I found my poppies are about the only thing keeping my spirits up today!  I love to nap on these days, no sun -- which, of course, is not the most practical way to accomplish my tasks and chores.  Luckily I live in Colorado, where the sun shines, on the average, 300 days a year.  The other 65 or 66 -- well, that's when you paint and you view the flowers! 

"More Papaveri", framed painting on glass, 8"x10" measured edge to edge glass (11"x13" overall), available at Wild Hands Art Gallery, Jackson, Wyoming (wildhands.com)

And....thanks for looking! 

Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails