Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"Colorado Foothills Glow" miniature palette knife oil painting, affordable, rocky mountains, sunset


November seems to be the easiest time for me to observe sunsets over the silhouette of the Rocky Mountains.  Maybe it's the time change, moving from "Daylight Savings" to "Mountain Standard" time -- dinner is at 6 pm around here, so that gives me time to run out the front door and observe to the west, over the foothills, what is occurring in the sky.  Am I spoiled or what?  Loving it, lots of inspiration for painting!

"Wisteria in Shadow, 6"x4"" miniature palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails