Saturday, November 9, 2013

"Scenery From Monet's Garden", miniature palette knife oil painting, france, affrordable




Some days I could be a tour guide, I swear!  This is one view of Monet's gardens at Giverny, well documented by the man himself, of course!  There were flowers in bloom everywhere, multitudes of varieties, growing up and over arches, under the well worn paths.  What a marvelous place to see, I urge you to go there.  Travel and see what the great artists lived with and painted....so worthwhile....

"Scenery From Monet's Garden", 6"x4" palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails