Monday, December 16, 2013

"First Snowflakes Over Rocky Mountains", UNFRAMED miniature palette knife oil painting




Okay, this could be titled "Second Snowflakes...." because it has snowed already this year --you  get the gist of the painting, I know!  Winter's only a couple of days away but it is bright, a bit warm, and sunny today.  I know that won't last!  For you snow lovers out there, this one's for you! 

I have taken a quick pic of this unframed painting in a matted gold frame, to give you a hint of what it could look like on your wall! (Imagine a linen mat, please.)

"First Snowflakes Over Rocky Mountains", 4"x6" miniature palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails