Thursday, August 7, 2014

"Opera Pink Hollyhocks", original watercolor painting






Isn't life just one big experiment, really?  As if I needed any new challenges!  My father painted in watercolors, one of my best friends does also, and I have decided to acquaint myself with this medium.  Game on, right?  I have never painted hollyhocks before, so this is a double whammy!  It's matted and ready to pop into a 10"x8" frame, put it on the nail in that wall....

"Opera Pink Hollyhocks", watercolor painting, 4.5"x6.75" image in off-white mat to fit 10"x8" frame, $60 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails