Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"Snowflakes and Moonlight", watercolor painting in 10"x8" mat




One thing I'm learning about watercolor painting, you need to have an adventurous and experimental nature!  I wasn't sure how this one would turn out but am happy with it -- it reminds me of wintertime when the snow is flying -- but with a full moon, of course!  Pop it into a frame, hang in on the wall, all the matting work is finished for you!  (The "suede" mat is a paler blue-grey than it might show in the photo.)

"Snowflakes and Moonlight", watercolor painting, approximately 3.5"x4.5" image in blue-grey "suede" mat to fit 10"x8" frame, $60 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information
 
 

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails