Sunday, November 9, 2008

SALE! SALE! SALE! 25% off all artwork through 12/15/08


Due to the economic downturn, art sales are not what I've hoped. Therefore, I'm announcing on my blogs that all of the artworks shown on my website are discounted 25% through December 15th, 2008. I plan to list this same announcement daily on my web blogs. Shipping prices will need to be determined per order, however. Each piece of art weighs a different amount. All of my paintings on glass are sold framed, as shown. Pastels (all originals) and oils (again, all originals) are sold unframed and sent carefully packaged. No prints can be discounted, unfortunately, but may still be purchased at Fine Print Collection (.com) if you are interested. Thank you for your interest.

Paypal is encouraged for payment, as it's easy to do and quick. Please contact me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for further information.



www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails