Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Sweet Heart", painting on glass



Boy, it has been forever and a day since I've blogged! I apologize for that. Due to economic necessity, I had to move my entire art studio from one town back to my house and that took approximately a week, not actually including the set up of my studio in the house (which is tiny, tiny, and tiny!) But....I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

This is "Sweet Heart", named for the tiny roses, although the rose from which I drew the inspiration was a large one. Go figure. I drew it freehand then added colors, of course. The simplicity of the design is what I like the most about this piece of art. Red roses are every woman's favorites, at least I assume that is so.

Do enjoy this day -- at least we have the liberty to vote -- and the responsibility, too!

"Sweet Heart", painting on glass, 11"x14" edge to edge glass, sold framed as shown, $425 plus shipping to be determined

www.KarlaNolan.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails