Friday, November 7, 2008

"Wine Before Its Time", painting on glass



This painting was not only excruciatingly time consuming to paint, it was difficult to name! As you must know by now from reading my blogs, my husband has been in the wine business for almost 25 years and I am quite the spoiled woman as a result. I thought I would paint this in honor of the lovely grapes and all that they portend -- from the early spring when the leaves are first appearing to the autumn when the grapes are large and hanging, full of flavor, on the vines, as the leaves begin turning and dropping in winter.

I hope you enjoy this journey with me through the vineyards. See you next week!

"Wine Before Its Time", painting on glass, 9"x13" edge to edge glass, $750 framed as shown, shipping to be determined at time of sale


www.KarlaNolan.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.karlanolanprints.com

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails