Friday, March 14, 2014

"Seattle Sunset Sail", unframed 4"x6" miniature palette knife oil painting




Another take on Seattle, this time at dusk with the sailboats out on the water.  I guess I could easily drive up the road to Horsetooth Reservoir this summer and see a similar sight, however it certainly wouldn't be near the ocean, would it?  We are basically landlocked here.  That's okay, it gives me a good excuse to travel to the ocean once in a while, and I really do appreciate those opportunities.  Doesn't it look like fun out there? 

"Seattle Sunset Sail", unframed 4"x6" miniature palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails