Monday, March 3, 2014

"Glowing Clouds Near Seattle", 6"x4" miniature palette knife oil painting



I've only been to the northwestern part of the United States one time, but it was an impressive region to visit.  Luckily, it was springtime so there were some warm days.  I did notice how the clouds could just hang on one in Seattle, very unlike my beloved Colorado.  I'm so accustomed to blue skies and reddish/brown earth -- well, this terrain had floaty light grey or blue skies and the waters of the Pacific Ocean.  Delightful seafood, great sounds -- and, oh, by the way, did I mention some beautiful and inspiring sunsets?  

"Glowing Clouds Near Seattle", unframed 6"x4" miniature palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information




Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails