Saturday, November 8, 2014

"Pink Water Lily", original watercolor painting




We live in what I call "a little slice of Paradise", Fort Collins, Colorado.  This sweet town has all sorts of horticultural delights including a huge test garden, Colorado State University Horticultural Department, multitudes of greenhouses and gardens.  But one of my favorite spots to visit is The Gardens on Spring Creek, less than two miles from our house.  This past summer I did a solo tour through the Gardens and found this sweet pink water lily, just floating along.  Here it is for you to ponder.  I enjoyed painting it and learned a few lessons about watercolor painting as the painting progressed.  It is one tough medium!

"Pink Water Lily", original watercolor painting, 4.75"x8", $60 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails