Friday, November 14, 2014

"Santa Fe Doors: Arch Over Blue", matted watercolor and ink painting





Another in my Santa Fe doors series.  Painting these doors have had me wanting to visit this charming city once again but with the early winter snows, I think I'll wait until it warms up a bit!  I believe that Santa Fe's altitude is even higher than ours is in Fort Collins!  It can get bitterly cold even though it's about seven hours south of us!  Go figure...

"Santa Fe Doors: Arch Over Blue", matted watercolor and ink painting, approximately 3.5"x4.5" image in off-white mat to fit 8"x10" frame, $100 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information
 
 

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails