Monday, December 1, 2014

"Poppy Field Near Aveyron, France" by Karla Nolan, matted watercolor painting



I've been flipping between watercolor painting and painting onto glass lately.  It's not that I can't make up my mind, I rather enjoy the variety.  I know some folks say "stick with one genre or medium" but that's simply not in my nature.  It's educational, at least for me, to go back and forth and even sparks my imagination and experimentation!  Yes, it's yet another poppy painting, and yes, it's another painting of France, but, hey, why not?  Can you have too much of a happy flower or lovely country (along with Italy, of course, and, while I'm at it, Israel, England, Wales, Ireland....need I say more?)

"Poppy Field Near Aveyron, France" by Karla Nolan, matted 8"x10" watercolor painting, $75 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails