Monday, December 8, 2014

"Sailing at Sunset II", palette knife oil painting by Karla Nolan




Years ago my younger daughter and I visited Seattle, Washington -- so much water!  You must remember we live in northern Colorado and are hardly surrounded by the H2O!  I loved the sunsets we saw, the colors from the skies bouncing off the water -- and the sailboats -- well, that's just not that common a sight in my life (having said that, we do live near Horsetooth Reservoir, so I guess I could make more of a point to see sailboats, but I get seasick!)  So, this is an ode to the Northwest part of our country.

"Sailing at Sunset II", 8"x10" unframed palette knife oil painting on linen panel, $160 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

 

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails