Friday, December 19, 2014

"Poppy Pounce" by Karla Nolan unframed palette knife oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas




Giving a painting a title can be a tedious event.  I mean, let's face, have I not painted more than a couple of poppy paintings?  I was straining my brain today to give this post a proper name and then I thought of how my cat, as a kitten, used to pounce on everything!  I could just see him pouncing on these poppies (aka papaveri, coquelicot)!  Hence, voila, the name of this painting was born!

"Poppy Pounce", 12"x4" unframed palette knife oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas, $100 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

 

Thanks for viewing my art!  Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails