Thursday, March 5, 2015

"Maui Beach Surf and Clouds" by Karla Nolan, unframed miniature palette knife oil painting


My husband and I traveled to Hawaii some years ago and stayed on the island of Maui.  There is just nothing in the world more soothing to me than the pounding of the ocean as the waves crash heading to the shore.  When I painted this miniature, my travel memories kicked in and there I was, lying on the beach once again, blissed out by the incredible sounds.  Ah, gotta love the ocean!  (I am, of course, landlocked in my own paradise, but painting revives the good memories...)

"Maui Beach Surf and Clouds", 4"x6" unframed miniature palette knife oil painting on canvas, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails