Saturday, March 7, 2015

"Newport Sunset" by Karla Nolan, unframed miniature palette knife oil painting




About a decade ago I visited my dear friend Missy in Newport, Rhode Island.  I love ocean sunsets and while we were preparing for dinner, having a glass of wine and an appetizer, I glanced outside the restaurant and, lo and behold, the sun was just beginning its trip down behind the Atlantic Ocean for another day.  I must have photographed 30 different phases of this sunset, being completely smitten with the wondrous sight.  Here is one of those quick seconds for you.  

"Newport Sunset", 4"x6" unframed miniature palette knife oil painting on canvas, $48 includes s/h in continental U.S., click Paypal button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails