Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Morning Dew on Morning Glories, painting on glass



This painting was a delight to put together. I wanted vivid colors and I got them! There's a close up on my website, also, should you want to see more detail. Morning glories are so cheery and colorful. I also painted a second piece, so there's a pair. I'll blog about it another time, however. Very stained glass looking, opaque, luminescent, and transparent all within the same painting. The photographs do not do it justice, unfortunately.

"Morning Dew on Morning Glories", painting on glass, 8"x16" edge to edge glass, sold framed as shown, $375 includes s&h in North America, e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails