Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shooting Stars, painting on glass

Last Friday night I had an art opening at a local gallery, Meko's Gallery, in Fort Collins, Colorado. all the art I displayed (through this month) were paintings on glass. I am pleased to say that this particular piece sold. "Shooting Stars" are wildflowers here in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. My husband and I also grow them in our backyard. I must say, painting this subject was a hoot, I really had fun with it. If you are interested in a similar piece, just let me know.

"Shooting Stars", painting on glass, e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information
www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails