Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Poppies, Hills, Italy" palette knife oil painting














If you have been following any of my numerous blogs, you know two things about me for sure: (1) I love to experiment; (2) I do not like brushes when painting in oils. These two bits of information are featured in this painting -- totally experimental in application solely using palette knives. And colorful, too! Evocative of my memories of the Italian hill towns in spring. There are more paintings like this one coming: watch for one arriving on your screen soon! (Close up on my website.)

"Poppies, Hills, Italy", 5"x7" palette knife oil painting on canvas, sold unframed, $75 includes
s&h in North America, e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail for more information



www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails