Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring's Here, palette knife oiil painting

Okay, I'm pushing it just a bit. I know that spring isn't really here, but it will be soon and what better harbinger than forsythias? This painting has a bit of an oriental feel to it -- I find blues to be soothing -- and I can just feel the sun on my back as the robins spring into action, looking for food, the forsythias beginning their blooming time, the crocus up, the daffodils well on the way. It's been in the 60's and 70's here in Colorado recently -- now, we all know better, there has to be at least one or two more snowstorms in store -- so, yes, I'm dreaming, spring isn't really here. But we can pretend momentarily, can't we?

"Spring's Here!", 8"x10" palette knife oil painting, sold unframed, $300 includes s&h in North America, e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information; Paypal accepted





www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails