Monday, April 27, 2009

Celtic Hills, palette knife oil painting

I decided to add a new category to my website, www.KarlaNolan.com, entitled "Bargain Bin". Painting almost every day tends to produce a lot of paintings! And I am running out of space in my studio. So help me out, get a great deal, and scope out the new site on my site....This one was heavily inspired by travels to Wales and Ireland. I swear, I have never seen such green....

"Celtic Hills", palette knife oil painting on canvas, $105 Bargain Bin item, sold unframed, Paypal preferred, includes s&h in North America, e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information





www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails