Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sea at Dawn, palette knife oil painting


Not being a morning person, painting a sunrise or dawn presents a challenge for me. I overcame this obstacle by determindedly getting up pre-dawn while visiting Rhode Island several years ago, just to attempt to capture the beauty of the sun breaking the edge of the ocean early in the day. I probably won't do this again for some time, so I do hope you enjoy my painting!

"Sea at Dawn", palette knife oil painting, 10"x8", sold unframed, $99 includes s&h in North America, e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information




www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails