Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Cottonwood Glen Dusk" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas, s&h incl. in N. America

Colorado dusks are simply the best, in my opinion. Now, I've traveled some, and admittedly I have seen some real beauties, but I'm still opinionated when it comes to my home state. Who wouldn't be, though, honestly? Mountains, prairie, wildlife, wild life (!), marvelous sunrises (of which I see very few, being more of a night own), and spectacular sunsets, living by the foothills of the Rocky Mountains! Whew!

"Cottonwood Glen Dusk", 24"x36" oil painting on 3/4" gallery wrapped canvas, no need to frame unless desired, Paypal preferred, $865 includes s&h in North America, e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information




www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails