Friday, May 22, 2009

"The Himalayan Blues" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass



Blue poppies are impossible to grow where I live. I've seen them in flower catalogues, died of envy because I know full well I cannot grow them, and just want to own one. I'm not demanding! My love affair with poppies never does seem to stop! I'll need to settle for white, pink, salmon, orange, red....but I want the blue ones! This particular glass painting is full of transparent and opaque tones, quite lovely how it turned out -- maybe difficult to give up, too!
"The Himalayan Blues", framed in black, painting on glass, 8"x10" measured edge to edge glass, available at Wild Hands Art Gallery, Jackson, Wyoming (wildhands.com)




www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails