Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"More Dew on Morning Glories", framed painting on glass, s&h incl. in N. America



Morning glories are delights. I am taken with the various colors in which they appear. For some reason, I find them difficult to grow from seed, so have taken to buying "starts", little plants in 2 1/2 inch pots. Wherever and whenever I travel, I make a point to seek them out and take reference photos. They make mornings wonderful! (That, and a bit of coffee!)

Sign up for my e-mail newsletter at my website (listed below). It's new!

There is a close up of this painting on my website and a companion piece, also, "Morning Dew on Morning Glories".

"More Dew on Morning Glories", 8"x16" framed
painting on glass, sold as shown for protection of the glass, Paypal preferred, $375, more information on my KarlaNolan.blogspot.com (below) or e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com; shipping/handling included in North America<






www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails