Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Sweet Time of Day" unframed palette knife oil painting on linen, s&h incl. in N. America



"Sweet Time of Day" is a palette knife oil painting that I really do like. I have lived outside of New York City (northern New Jersey) and I realized, I didn't see sunsets there. Go figure! If you happen to be in a high rise building, yes, you might see some but not like here in Colorado. Now, don't get me wrong, I love New York and New Jersey -- but having such a strong affinity for my native state sunsets....I gotta take Colorado! (But I'll visit The Big Apple all that I can!)

"Sweet Time of Day", palette knife oil painting on 3/4" gallery wrapped linen, 11"x14", sold unframed, Paypal preferred, s&h included in N. America, write KarlaNolan@gmail.com or info@KarlaNolan.com for more information




Don't forget to sign up for my free e-mail newsletter at my website (listed below!)

www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails