Monday, December 28, 2009

"Poppy Meadow" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting on canvas



Anyone who knows me knows my love for red poppies. I first saw loads of them, growing wild, in the hill towns of Italy, specifically Tuscany, back in 1995. I've been pretty wild about them ever since that time. These are lively, perky flowers that can't help but make one happy...and in the depths of the winter, that cannot be a bad thing!

"Poppy Meadow", 10"x20" palette knife oil painting on canvas, sold unframed for $595 which includes s&h in North America; Paypal preferred, click button below or write me for more information at KarlaNolan@gmail.com






You can now find me on Twitter! Click here to "follow"! It's really fun!
AND CLICK HERE to sign up for my e-mail newsletter! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS BLOGSPOT TO YOUR FRIENDS.... the more the merrier....


NEWS: I was accepted by Dobbin Gallery, 175 Church Street, Charleston, South Carolina, for representation in their art gallery with paintings on glass, pastels, oils and table jewelry. Please visit their gallery when in town! It's a lovely place.
...And...I am also a Wild Hands Art Gallery artist, on Pearl Street in Jackson, Wyoming, with my paintings on glass!
...More....I am proud to announce that Common Ground Western Art in Red Lodge, Montana, is now representing me, also.

I posted items in Karla Nolan Table Jewelry and Karla Nolan Judaica recently. You might enjoy checking those blogspots. Special treats for special people and times -- Judaica art and miniature encrusted with shells, crystals, and semi-precious stones sculptures.

http://www.KarlaNolan.com/
http://KarlaNolanTableJewelry.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/karlanolan
www.artforconservation.org/artists/karlanolan
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

1 comment:

Sadia said...

Gorgeous colors and a wonderful contrast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails