Thursday, December 31, 2009

"Spring's Here!" by Karla Nolan, oil painting on canvas


Okay, it seems that I am desperate for spring to arrive! I am. We've had so much snow and such cold temperatures at the latter part of the 2009 year, it's hard to believe it. Colorado is, of course, known for snow and cold weather, but this year takes the cake. Luckily for us, when it snows, the snow doesn't stick around as long as it does on the East Coast of the U.S. The sun eventually, usually quickly, comes out and melts it off. In fact, the dear old sun is out today -- brightening our spirits, also. I am looking forward to the springtime, however, when the forsythias bloom, anticipating the arrival of the daffodils and tulips and all. For this day, I'll have to do with my "Spring's Here!" painting, however.

"Spring's Here", 11"x14" oil painting on canvas, sold unframed for $300 which includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click on button below or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for looking and you support -- Happy New Year to you!






You can now find me on Twitter! Click here to "follow"! It's really fun!
AND CLICK HERE to sign up for my e-mail newsletter! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS BLOGSPOT TO YOUR FRIENDS.... the more the merrier....


NEWS: I was accepted by Dobbin Gallery, 175 Church Street, Charleston, South Carolina, for representation in their art gallery with paintings on glass, pastels, oils and table jewelry. Please visit their gallery when in town! It's a lovely place.
...And...I am also a Wild Hands Art Gallery artist, on Pearl Street in Jackson, Wyoming, with my paintings on glass!
...More....I am proud to announce that Common Ground Western Art in Red Lodge, Montana, is now representing me, also.

I posted items in Karla Nolan Table Jewelry and Karla Nolan Judaica recently. You might enjoy checking those blogspots. Special treats for special people and times -- Judaica art and miniature encrusted with shells, crystals, and semi-precious stones sculptures.

http://www.KarlaNolan.com/
http://KarlaNolanTableJewelry.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/karlanolan
www.artforconservation.org/artists/karlanolan
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails