Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Sail Away" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting


I am thrilled to announce that I have just sold this painting, "Sail Away" to a couple in the Washington D.C. area for their baby's nursery. It should look great! This is an 18"x36" palette knife oil painting. I have always been very fond of this particular artwork -- the sea colors, the clouds and skies -- it all just worked well together.

Please let me know if you are ever interested in any of my pastel or oil paintings -- they are on my website, click below -- and I'm always up for doing a commission piece. I'm presently working on an 18"x36" glass painting which is a commission, having a blast doing so! Thanks for your support and for looking.

You can now find me on Twitter! Click here to "follow"! It's really fun! AND CLICK HERE to sign up for my e-mail newsletter! PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS BLOGSPOT TO YOUR FRIENDS.... the more the merrier....



NEWS: I was accepted by Dobbin Gallery, 175 Church Street, Charleston, South Carolina, for representation in their art gallery with paintings on glass, pastels, oils and table jewelry. Please visit their gallery when in town! It's a lovely place.
...And...I am also a Wild Hands Art Gallery artist, on Pearl Street in Jackson, Wyoming, with my paintings on glass!
...More....I am proud to announce that Common Ground Western Art in Red Lodge, Montana, is now representing me, also.

I posted items in Karla Nolan Table Jewelry and Karla Nolan Judaica recently. You might enjoy checking those blogspots. Special treats for special people and times -- Judaica art and miniature encrusted with shells, crystals, and semi-precious stones sculptures.

http://www.KarlaNolan.com/
http://KarlaNolanTableJewelry.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/karlanolan
www.artforconservation.org/artists/karlanolan
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails