Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Venice Canal Twilight" by Karla Nolan, palette knife, brush, oil painting on linen panel

Well, folks, I'm finally back!!!!  What a haul it has been, rather unbelievable.  I was diagnosed with Stage One breast cancer in the spring of 2011 and, boy, did it take a toll on me and my family...I sympathize and empathize with anyone who has been afflicted with this disease or any other form of cancer, of course.  

It was the week before last that I resumed painting -- 22 hours of cleaning out odds and ends from my modest art studio preceded the return to art work.  It has been both fun and challenging trying to remember how to proceed in producing a piece of art, so bear with me, if you would!  

"Venice Canal Twilight", 6"x4", oil on linen panel, unframed, $48 includes s&h, please contact me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information


Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado!  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails