Monday, December 17, 2012

"Night Falls" by Karla Nolan, painting on glass



I haven't posted any of my paintings on glass recently, as I am on hold painting them.  It's been quite the haul with my health issues, just recently returned to oils, so am taking it slow(ly)!  (I was an English major way back when, after all!) 

This is one of my favorite paintings on glass.  Who isn't mesmerized by the night?  There is so much more around us that we can't see in the light of day -- then the stars come out and strange clouds appear.  This is my take on it!  Hope you enjoy viewing it, too! 

"Night Falls", 10"x8" framed as shown, painting on glass, $240 plus s/h, write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information or simply click on Paypal button below to order...

Thanks for looking! 


 

Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails