Sunday, December 30, 2012

"Feathered Sky Over the Dead Sea (Israel)"

Well, we're just skipping all over the world these days, aren't we? It feels like an armchair tour to me and it's a blast to relive these memories.  I had the most wonderful time painting this piece of art, absolutely loved it!  It's sort of a different size, just realized that a few moments ago when I measured it, but I don't really care, it's worth a special frame, in my (modest) opinion.  Skies are an absolute blast to paint and who wouldn't like the colors of the Dead Sea?  Much of Israel seems reminiscent to me to parts of Utah, red earth, blue skies.  The top of the sky can be deep blue, the middle almost a turquoise color, and the bottom an aqua, hints of green.  Not to mention different sort of clouds, these being the most intriguing.  I am so happy with this baby!!!! 

"Feathered Sky Over the Dead Sea (Israel)", 15.25"x12", unframed palette knife and brush oil painting on panel, $190 plus s/h to be determined at time of sale, Paypal accepted, click button below, or write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information

Thanks for looking! 


 

Greetings from Fort Collins, Colorado!

You might also like:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails