Saturday, June 6, 2009

"From My Front Door" by Karla Nolan, unframed palette knife oil painting, s&h incl. N. America

I live in Colorado along the foothills. We are closer to Wyoming than New Mexico. It's a charming and wonderful place to live and I never tire of going out my front door in the evening and checking out the sunset. This has been one my favorites. I hope you enjoy it, also.


"From My Front Door", 9"x12" palette knife oil painting on canvas, sold unframed for $220, s&h included in North America. Paypal preferred, click on button below, or e-mail me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com with questions or for more information







www.KarlaNolan.com
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails