Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Magical Mesas" by Karla Nolan, palette knife oil painting

I present to you some mesas from my imagination and memory. I have seen so many mesas and so many skies and sunsets in the southwest, I decided to let my imagination do the work on this painting. Mesas are great topographical wonders. They just seem to drop off, leaving the edge of the world. Driving by them is always intriguing, as you get to see all sorts of mineral deposits resulting in layers of different colors. I love them!


"Magical Mesas" 10"x20" palette knife oil painting on canvas, sold unframed, $425 includes s&h in U.S., write KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information



CLICK HERE to sign up for my e-mail newsletter!!!!! AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! Sign up for daily feeds via my websites and blogs. Thank you so much -- Karla
www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan


GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails