Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"More Poppy Love" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass







I'm doing something a bit unusual here and showing you a framed painting on glass that has just been SOLD. Yaay! I love selling my paintings and even more, I enjoy meeting the buyer of my babies -- this way I know they're going to a good home! I can make a painting similar to this for you, should you want one. I do accept commissions and I especially enjoy painting flowers. Let me know if you would like a special piece, sizes, subject matter, and so on. Write me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com. Thanks!


Click here to sign up for my e-mail newsletter!!!!!


www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan

GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails