Monday, June 29, 2009

"A Lavender Rose" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass



This particular painting on glass has just SOLD. However, I have other roses in golden yellow, red, and blue, painted directly onto the glass and framed nicely in the same type of frame. The painted area is small, 4"x4", but set off by this lovely frame which is gold and greyish-blue. I'm especially proud of these roses, as I drew them freehand, which is quite the challenge -- it's easy to overdo it or leave out too much. Simplicity works here. Let me know if you are interested in learning more about these available paintings by writing me at KarlaNolan@gmail.com. Thanks for your interest in my art!

CLICK HERE to sign up for my e-mail newsletter!!!!! AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! Sign up for daily feeds via my websites and blogs. Thank you so much -- Karla

www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan


GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

1 comment:

Jennifer Godshalk Artist said...

This is truly a unique style. I really love the colors! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails