Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Iris Field" by Karla Nolan, framed painting on glass, s&h incl. N. America



Now this is my ideal springtime artwork. Snow has finally left us except for in the high peaks in the Rocky Mountain region, yaay, and I have longed for spring and summer. You'd think that being a Colorado native, I'd love that silly white stuff from the sky but I truly am one for more moderate temperatures -- hence my irises today. Living in a snow globe sounds like fun but the freshness, the chirps of the baby birds, the crocuses and then daffodils, followed by irises, are more my cup of tea.

"Iris Field", framed painting on glass, 11"x14" measured edge to edge glass, framed as shown, $425 includes s&h in N. America, Paypal preferred, click button below, write KarlaNolan@gmail.com for more information







CLICK HERE to sign up for my e-mail newsletter!!!!! AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! Sign up for daily feeds via my websites and blogs. Thank you so much -- Karla

www.dailypainters.com
www.dailyartpainters.com
www.marketplace-daily-art.blogspot.com
www.dailypaintersofcolorado.blogspot.com
http://dailypaintersinternationalartgallery.blogspot.com/
http://dailypaintersabstract.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolanJudaica.blogspot.com/
www.KarlaNolan.blogspot.com
www.fineprintcollection.com/artists/karlanolan


GREETINGS FROM COLORFUL FORT COLLINS, COLORADO, USA - Karla Nolan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails